Current Job Openings at GeoSolutions
Job Title :
Director of Sales
Responsibilities include generation of sales revenues, customer (contractor) nurturing, lead generation, onsite support and training for customers, vendor promotion support for engineering clients, reseller engagement and integration with warehouse operations.
- Successfully implement bid strategies to close business with customers. Work with inside sales representative to coordinate material quotations and proper project follow up with customers.
- Develop and nurture contractor/customer relationships across various industry sectors (public/private) to create trusted business advisor relationships. Create, sustain and grow key customers accounts that value GeoSolutions’ business model.
- Provide onsite assistance as required with PPE/ branded safety vest.
- Develop and execute annual business development plan focused on contractor/key account development, promotional initiatives for key/growing product lines, vendor engagement & promotional efforts. Establish & achieve both financial and non-financial goals to achieve for the territory on an annual basis.
- Perform sales presentations & customer meetings to contractor and engineering client base within the territory. Work with manufacturer/vendors to develop territory-specific value proposition at a product and/or industry level.
- Promote, manage, sell and service high-value (>$100k) projects within the territory. Facilitate good communication among sales/operations within the company/vendor while also foster/execute win-win strategies for the customer & company.
- Work with Operations Team to assist in maintaining proper inventory levels at the stocking warehouse. Interact with warehouse personnel routinely to foster teamwork across company departments. Work at least one day per week at the local warehouse location.
- Generate & maintain a key project/sales pipeline list in company CRM. Manage, update and track key projects in each marked sector. Provide information to Director of Sales on a monthly basis.
- Train, educate and provide technical support to resellers.
- Communication of local competitive activities and pricing strategies to the Director of Sales on an ongoing basis.
- Coordinate interaction between GeoSolutions engineering service offering and the client to maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of company system and product offerings. Foster good communication between client & GeoSolutions vendor/manufacturer partners to create win-win project solutions.
- Three to five years work experience in the construction industry.
- BS in Industrial Distribution, Construction Management, Engineering or related field.
- Two to five years of proven sales experience
- Strong communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve sales results.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to develop rapport with key business decision-makers. Demonstrated ability to influence decision makers for a value-added product and system.
- Strong prioritization, coordination and matrix management skills, Self-directed and self-motivated. Strong sense of urgency.
- Good administrative and time management skills.
- Attention to detail.
GeoSolutions Inc. is a Drug-Free Workplace offering competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package that includes a 401(k) Plan.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Apply for this Position >>